Anyone else LOVE fabric softener?

I'm not sure why but i just love using it for all my wash and usually put more then i should in there... lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:57 AM on May. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• You aren't the only one! I use 2 sheets when I dry sheets and towels bc I love the way they smell.
    rlhall1980

Answer by rlhall1980 at 9:59 AM on May. 20, 2010

• i love to add a little to my bath water and wash my hair with it too. The smell is wonderful :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:06 AM on May. 20, 2010

• Yeah, I wash with it in the bathtub so I can smell it on me all day. It makes my skin itchy, but I don't care cuz I love it so much!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:07 AM on May. 20, 2010

• Liquid fabric softener--yes. The sheets--no
    My SO just picked up a box of sheets and the smell of them is WAY TOO strong. I had to put the box in a ziplock bag. He also put one in his truck. If I were to sit in there for too long, I would end up with a headache.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:10 AM on May. 20, 2010

• I love the liquid softener. I line dry our clothes now so I use it with every load. I stock up when the store has a sale on it.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 10:38 AM on May. 20, 2010