what would you think?

my husband is really distant, always ignoring me and DS unless he wants sex from me. He has been going to the movies alot with his friend from work (wich is a guy). This morning he left his phone at home when he left for work and his work called 5x woke me up so i finally answered and they asked where he was? then i found a text on his phone that was from a guy he works with that said your a slut!..... what would you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:27 AM on May. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• He is cheating on you and his work friend is helping him cover his tracks.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 10:29 AM on May. 20, 2010

• I would be thinking it's time to see a lawyer
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:32 AM on May. 20, 2010

• I second Orionsgirl's answer.
    walkintherain

Answer by walkintherain at 10:35 AM on May. 20, 2010

• Definately cheating on you, either his friend is covering up for him or he might even be gay.... GL and I'm sorry your going through this
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 10:37 AM on May. 20, 2010

• gay
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:48 AM on May. 20, 2010

• i would check all his text messages and hunt him down
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:49 AM on May. 20, 2010

• Are you sure that he is going to the movies? If he is going to the movies, then why is he going to the movies with the guy and not you? If he is constantly going places with this guy than there is a good chance that he might me gay. I would be suspicious.
    Momof1015

Answer by Momof1015 at 12:35 PM on May. 20, 2010

• Wow, I would be confused just as you are. I think I wouldn't say anything and follow him to "the movies" just to see what's going on. I have a friend who tracked her now dh down when she suspected cheating. But with something like that I would know for sure before I brought it up. Good luck.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 5:56 PM on May. 20, 2010

• Once again, agree with Orionsgirl. Get a lawyer.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 9:47 PM on May. 20, 2010