an outpouring of the holy spirit

I was raised in the true remnant church, I was raised Seventh Day Adventist. We all know God's coming is VERY near. Soon Sunday law will pass it's already starting to in other parts of the world so I see this prophecy being fullfilled. But I was reading the bible the other day and read about how God will pour out the Holy Spirit in his people. They will do miraculous things. I don't see any of those gifts in the SDA church. I am confused... We obey God's ten commandments and God chose Ellen G White to be his prophet to us in the last days and we have the testimony of Jesus Christ so why aren't we getting these gifts? The Sunday churches are...it's not fair they are sinning against God.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on May. 20, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• i guess the time and place is of the essence
    lawla

Answer by lawla at 10:49 AM on May. 20, 2010

• explain please
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on May. 20, 2010

• Personally I think their hasnt been a decade when ppl DIDNT think the end of days was near. I definately feel that there is a mental revolution happening. For some its called 2012, for others the rapture. Whatever you call it, its a cycle that is making its rounds again.

sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 11:36 AM on May. 20, 2010

• I think you need to get out more and understand what others are doing outside your church.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 12:08 PM on May. 20, 2010

• Well, as Sugahmamma points out, god has been "coming" back for the past 2,000 years, ever since Jesus promised that his disciples would not die before the he would return to rebuild his kingdom. There have been hundreds of end-time predictions since that time, that dropped like a bomb on gullible people who sold all their possessions in preparation, and ended up broke and stranded on earth. The Millerites were left standing on a hill in their white ascension robes TWICE!! It seems ironic that millions of christians believe that the end is coming and that god will take them up to heaven. Yet all that belief has not caused god to come or even respond. Get busy living your life in the here and now, and let god worry about the end of the world.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 12:21 PM on May. 20, 2010

• Its in my church.. Holy Spirit shows up everytime and pours out His spirit upon us... its SO FUN!
    Wanna listen to a message ... let me find the url of the message spoken last night at a new rising church group ... wow God is ON the move! Glory Hallelujah!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 12:40 PM on May. 20, 2010

• btw Ellen G White is considered a false prophet.. sorry but I have seen her work.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 12:41 PM on May. 20, 2010

• http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/7055691 found it.. its long but you can listen to the worship if you want or fast forward to the preaching ... uit is p to you but you wanna see Holy Spirit moving and touching lives.. there ya go..

Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 12:48 PM on May. 20, 2010

• Because it is not time, I had recently been enlightened on this subject. The day that these things will happen is the day of Yahweh what you call the day of the L-rd. The TRUE gospel of repentance, and the truth of everything will be revealed once again to the world so that they can make the final decision to either follow Yahweh or B-'al. In the meantime I encourage you to turn to Yahweh and ask him for his understanding and wisdom. He will reveal ALL to you. Be patient, because he will not dump it all in your lap, he will work with you by how much truth you accept. And as far as witchqueen's answer this is Yahweh's reply 2 Peter 3:9  "The L-rd [Yahweh] is not slow at keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you , not wanting anyone to perish , but everyone to come to repentance." Blessings..

Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 1:46 PM on May. 20, 2010

• This answers many questions believers and non-believers may have about everything. Check it out. Blessings..

Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 1:48 PM on May. 20, 2010