why do i think the worst of everything?

okay.. here it goes. i have 2 boys ages 3 and 1.
okay my boys dont stay away from home much my aunt is keepn boys this weekend bc my grandma is having surgery so I can be there with my grandma. well like i said boys are leaving today sometime and wont be back till sunday that makes me sad.
she emailed me last night told me her lil girl is having field day at her skool fri and she asked would it be okay if boys went and if so too send the stroller for my 1 yr old. and my 1st thought is what if the lost one my kids . or something happens. err i hate thinkn like that. i worry alot. and i miss them soo much when they gone . one or 2 nights is okay but 3 nights makes me reallly sad!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:49 AM on May. 20, 2010 in General Parenting

• You are normal...most mom's would be like that.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:50 AM on May. 20, 2010

• MOMMMY feelings.

My kids are 6,7,11,14. So they are becoming more independant, and want to do more on their own. Which worries the heck out of me.

I always say what if, what if...

KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 10:57 AM on May. 20, 2010

• I am the same way!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on May. 20, 2010

• Thatwas the LONGEST sentence ever. No punctuation.....OMG. Girl, get back to school!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on May. 20, 2010

• Just mommy feelings, but just remember that it's nothing more than mommy paranoia and that anything that could go wrong wtih your aunt could just as easily go wrong with you. The kids will probably have the time of their lives with your aunt.
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:18 AM on May. 20, 2010