Don't you hate when your bathroom.....(Maybe TMI)

smells like a combination of menstration and pee pee. My sons can't aim. It's gonna be a cleaning day for me!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:58 AM on May. 20, 2010 in Home & Garden

• My DH likes the smell of menstration. It turns him on.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:00 AM on May. 20, 2010

• This is the Home and Garden section???? If you want to talk about you personal garden then post in the Beauty and Style section. You're just plain SICK!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on May. 20, 2010

• I can't stand it when it smells like pee. I clean it constantly. I have 2 boys and it is really gross. Mine has never smelled like menstruation - ew. I only use tampons and I flush them.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:30 AM on May. 20, 2010

• Mine never does...sounds like you just need to throw out your personal items faster, rather than let them sit in the trash for days, and teach your son to wipe down the toilet after he misses.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on May. 20, 2010

• first use aliitle bleach then just clean with pine-o-pine I know what you mean the smell for some reason just lingers. GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 3:19 PM on May. 20, 2010

• Clean with white vinegar and the urine odors will be controlled. For the "other" odors, put your trash out more often and it won't stink like that.
    Anonymous

• hmm, well i have a 2yo and a 4yo plus a hubby and they all aim great. and if anyone has an accident they know where the clorox wipes are (well the 2yo uses toilet paper). as for the period smell.... idk never had that problem, maybe try emptying out the trash more often?
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:16 PM on May. 20, 2010

• Mine never smells like either of those things and I don't clean our bathroom all that often. My husband pees in the toilet and we have a lidded trash can, plus I wrap up anything in a bit of toilet paper.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 2:22 PM on May. 21, 2010