Why do we get so sex hungry in the third trimester of pregnancy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on May. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I didn't!!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:31 AM on May. 20, 2010

• I did!! I used to chase SO around i was so horny and HUGE!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on May. 20, 2010

• Maybe because we know that semen will help us start labor, the penis itself can become a dilator, or we know soon we will be going a whole 6 weeks without any sex.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 1:01 PM on May. 20, 2010

• Third trimester? I'm like a cat in heat from day one! LOL. I think it's something to do w/ hormones, and for some women, knowing they can't get pregnant (again) is a turn on. I am now 30 wks. and just spent a wk. in the hospital, because I was bleeding and having contractions. The day I was set to get released, all I could think about was going home and getting snuggle time w/ my hubby. (lol. I know my priorities are a bit messed up. lol). So then the dr. comes in, and first thing he says is, NO SEX!!!!! OMG!! So I'm joking around, asking until when, and he says that I can't have sex again, until 6 wks after birth!!!!! Apparently, I've got a total placenta prevea, and if I have sex, I could bleed to death. And the though the sex is good, I guess, it's not THAT good. sigh. So now I'm on bedrest and I've got at least 3 mos ahead of me, w/ no sex. blah.
    HappyEndings

Answer by HappyEndings at 4:14 PM on May. 20, 2010