TMI Question about Orgasams

So I havent been feeling like myself lately, DH & I have been fighting alot & we always say things we dont mean as people tend to do when they are angry. Anyways I am not interested in sex lately but DH has his urges. Lately sex just feels like a chore, I am constantly thinking about past arguements, the things that i need to do the next day, what needs to be cleaned, finances, etc.. and then I remember DH is having sex with me haha and hes done. He noticed I havent had an orgasam in a long time and last night even mentioned how sex wasnt the same anymore with me and I seem more distant, whats wrong with me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on May. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• Do something just the two of you, and just say in the beginning, no arguing, no talking about problems, just a carefree evening. My husband and I used to have that problem, and we did this. We put Kiwi to bed, then played dvd trivial pursuit. It was fun, it lightened us up and we had a great night afterward. The next day, we were both less bitchy, and got a lot of the problems hashed out.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 11:13 AM on May. 20, 2010

• Its hard to have them with bad feelings between you. Our orgasms are physical AND mental.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:08 AM on May. 20, 2010

• Time to be completley selfish. LOL. You have the opportunity to have an orgasm, and instead, you are depriving yourself because you are thinking of the laundry??? NOOOOO! Change that attitude. do it for YOU ! After orgasm you feel great from the release of Oxytocin. It evokes feelings of contentment, reductions in anxiety, and feelings of calmness"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on May. 20, 2010

• I NEVER tend to call names to DH. I refuse to stoop to that level. He is my friend, why would i want to insult him? I don't ever do that, even when i am mad at him. Don't EVER say anything that hits below the belt to your SO. When couples start name calling, respect goes down hill. If you want to keep respect for each other, you both need to vow never to call each other bad names. It's really not that hard. If you want to tell him how much of a piece of shit he is, go write it down on paper & burn it. Name calling does nothing but ruin a marriage. Respect is lost when you have to stoop to name calling.

Go buy yourself some toys & re-teach yourself how to orgasm. It wil also spice up your sex life with your husband.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:44 AM on May. 20, 2010

• I am going thru the same thing. I sit and think about the fight the night before or how much i have been hurt and then I just get nervous and dont want it. I wish I had an answer for you. what I have been doing is letting dh know that since we have been fighting, I do need more seduction to feel int he mood. and i thinkt hats normal for any of us to want sometimes.If you can explain to dh the stress the fighting is causing then do, it will help him see its a problem you both need to work on, not just you.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 12:21 PM on May. 20, 2010

• It's a stage. Marriage has highs and lows. That happened to me, but somehow we got past it. It was just like you described. The second we would start, my mind would immediately go to all the things I couldn't stand about my husband. I would actually start nagging him about the dumbest things. Try to think about the good things he does. Good luck!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 12:14 PM on May. 20, 2010