A sign?

Do you think God gives you little signs to "speak" to you? Yesterday on my walk,I saw a beautiful blue butterfly sitting in the road. I went over to see if he was ok or dead,and he seemed to just be resting. I put my hand out and he crawled up on my hand,and I carried him to safety. He sat on my hand for a few seconds and then flew off. I looked him up and he was a red spotted purple,and he's not even suppose to be in this area yet! Seeing him made me feel so good and loved. Could this be some kind of sign for me? I mean,he was literally in my path! Right after my daughter was stillborn,I saw purple finches everywhere. Now when I hear them,I think of my daughter.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on May. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i believe that God sends us comfort and guidance in many different forms. If you feel that a "sign" is from God, pray about it, and the Holy Spirit will show you the truth. i love the story about the finches :) What a beautiful way to remember your daughter.
    inkydorei

Answer by inkydorei at 11:28 AM on May. 20, 2010

• wow that sound like a wonderful experience.
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 11:36 AM on May. 20, 2010

• I agree...when i was pregnant for dd I seen a yellow butterfly almost everyday !
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 11:38 AM on May. 20, 2010

• it means that spring/summer is here stupid !
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on May. 20, 2010

• We are always receiving messages we just have to open our eyes and believe.
    Anonymous