what should be the theme and a good gift!?

My son is turning a year in 3 months! what would be a good theme and a good present for a kid his age?

lilmom2b3

Asked by lilmom2b3 at 11:38 AM on May. 20, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• search on toys r us according to his age. u;ll get thousands of gift ideas (and their reviews) from there
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on May. 20, 2010

• Curious George is a cute theme!! Just buy him a cute toy for a gift.

ria7

Answer by ria7 at 11:44 AM on May. 20, 2010

• He'll have an August birthday? You could have a cookout at the park. Any theme would go with that.

If you had it outdoors at your home I think a circus theme would be cute. Have cotton candy and popcorn and animal crackers. Do face painting. Maybe set up some easy carnival games if there are little kids coming to the party. Decorate with primary colors. Believe it or not, Oriental Trading Co. has some super cute party supplies for this theme.

CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 12:28 PM on May. 20, 2010

• CaseyErin

• For my daughters first we did baby bugs, second flowers, third lion king, fourth Dora, fifth farm, sixth happy feet, seventh Cinderella, eighth luau, and this year is tinker bell. My sons first was puppies, second under the sea, third firetrucks and this year is mickey mouse. I always plan the menu around the theme. Under the sea we had seafood, fire trucks had spicy food included, and luau was of course alot of pineapple, coconut shrimp and Hawaiian chicken. As for the gifts dont go crazy. I actually wait until after the party to get them something because someone else would always get them something they already had. (I included my daughters parties because some of them are unisex) Have fun!!!
    summerbudbud

Answer by summerbudbud at 1:15 PM on May. 20, 2010