I just have to know (Spin off from another question)

The question asked was" Could Obama be a one term President?"
I noticed a surprising number of I hope nots and it depends etc. Personally, I see no way this man could do anything that would make anyone want him back in office.
I'm wondering why you think he could possibly be reelected? Is it just your wishful thinking or do you really think he is doing something that would cause America to want more of it?

itsmesteph11

Asked by itsmesteph11 at 11:52 AM on May. 20, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• IDK.. it would depend who he ran against....
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 11:53 AM on May. 20, 2010

That's really what it will come down to. If Obama has half a brain he'll start funneling millions into Sarah Palin's campaign funding so he has half a snowball's chance in hell.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:55 AM on May. 20, 2010

• People elected who is familiar. That's why campaigns spend so much money on commercial and appearances. Most Americans are too stupid to look at the issues, figure out what they believe in and make an educated decision. That's why most presidents do two terms these days. I don't think that he should get reelected but I wouldn't be surprised if he did. He's just not the right guy for the right time. We have a set of problems in this nation that he's not equip to deal with. Although I'm sure he means well and is trying to what he thinks is best for the people he fails to look at the whole picture.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on May. 20, 2010

• ITA with peanutsmom- All depends on the opposition. The Repubs need to acting more wisely- A mere heartbeat  just isn't going to cut it. Maybe people will think 3rd party, for once-

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 11:59 AM on May. 20, 2010

• I have news for you: We do not all think alike. We don't always agree. We don't have to think exactly like you do. Get used to it.
    Anonymous

Nobody cares if you agree - you were asked to explain the reasoning behind your decision - are you capable of that or is it beyond you?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 2:00 PM on May. 20, 2010

• How do you explain, "Still hopin and changin"?
    Anonymous

• People do fall for the B.S he dishes out and they do not see what he is doing?

that is how we end up Dumber in for eight years. We just Dumb for the last eight!

gammie

Answer by gammie at 2:05 PM on May. 20, 2010

• That's really what it will come down to. If Obama has half a brain he'll start funneling millions into Sarah Palin's campaign funding so he has half a snowball's chance in hell.

please remove this from the internet promptly, as we don't want to give him any ideas ;-D
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 2:07 PM on May. 20, 2010

• http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100520/ap_on_re_us/us_gulf_oil_spill

considering his handling of this ecological emergency, I'd say he'd lose running against my dog.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 2:10 PM on May. 20, 2010