Separated and still living together??

Have you been in this situtation? How did you work it out? I have two kids and it was a bad break up (he possible got my best friend pregnant). But due to money and my oldest child failing kinder. We have decided to still live under one roof til Aug. I need ideas how to make this work??? Pls

Tiffers25

Asked by Tiffers25 at 12:00 PM on May. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• Just let each other have your space... try to be understanding with each other and think about your kids... do it for your kids!
    Anonymous

• I did it and its very hard. I think you have to set some rules like no one brings a date home, no talking about love life....we eventually had to live seperately, it just was too hard. and actually something to think about, you mentioned best for the kids...well think how confusing this may be for them? mom and dad living together but not together? it was confusing for my son...and he was older than 5. just balance it all out, try to work together and rememeber at one point you loved each other enough to make a child together...keep loving him enough to keep it civil, and never let him feel to blame. good luck mom.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 12:10 PM on May. 20, 2010