Have you ever been the "other" woman?

I have. I never felt right about it though that's why I'm not anymore.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:00 PM on May. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No
    shanda0914

Answer by shanda0914 at 12:19 PM on May. 20, 2010

• Yep. And it's never bothered me. If their "first woman" was doing what she should, they wouldn't have a need for an "other" woman... Besides, there isn't a single person who can be everything that another needs... There is no perfection. So I see no point to monograms relationships, and if their wife does, that's her issue, not mine.
    Anonymous

• Yep. And it's never bothered me. If their "first woman" was doing what she should, they wouldn't have a need for an "other" woman... Besides, there isn't a single person who can be everything that another needs... There is no perfection. So I see no point to monograms relationships, and if their wife does, that's her issue, not mine

and some people would call you a homewrecker! lol...people these days!
    Anonymous

• lmao @ anon :21 "monograms relationships"???? did you mean monogamous?
    get an education and then you will see why its wrong to be the other woman
    Anonymous

• No because it s wrong and you are helping a guy commit adultery. How could you look at yourself in the mirror? The guilt would kill me. I only look for single guys. That makes life so much better and so much more honest.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 12:29 PM on May. 20, 2010

• 12:21 PM on May. 20, 2010 by: Anonymous
    Yep. And it's never bothered me. If their "first woman" was doing what she should, they wouldn't have a need for an "other" woman... Besides, there isn't a single person who can be everything that another needs... There is no perfection. So I see no point to monograms relationships, and if their wife does, that's her issue, not mine
    ************
    So you are blamimg the guy's wife? That's not fair. Amd "Monograms" are letters embroidered on pillowcases. MONOGAMOUS is the word you should use. I see a self centered,ignorant woman in your post.
    Anonymous

• I was at one point, yes. The difference in my relationship with this man, however, was that his wife had also been with "other men" during the course of their marriage and he had filed for a legal seperation. (Regarding the wife's transgressions, I know for a fact as one of the men she had been with was my ex-husband after we divorced) I did not persue the relationship until I saw that paperwork in his hand though. After she had been served and the divorce began, our relationship grew. Now, I will admit, I felt a level of guilt when I was with him at that time and, yes, I wish that it had gone differently. But the fact that I am still with him and have a beautiful daughter with him helps me bear the burden. So, I wore the label of the other woman. Yes, there is guilt. But then again, his wife should not have cheated and forced a divorce. Her loss is my gain.
    Anonymous

• Yes and my boyfriend is the other man.
    Anonymous

• OP HERE
    I don't think it's right to go after someone's husband even if their wife is cheating on them. Two wrongs don't make a right. I have been the other woman and I've had a man be the other man at the same time. We never had sex, but we were giving eachother the attention that we were missing from our spouses. I never felt right about it and I never pressured him to leave his wife for me, but he did pressure me to leave my husband. While you're in a situation like that you don't think about how other people feel, you only care about how you feel and what you want. In the end, however, I took a step back and realized how wrong I was to even attempt to be with a married man while married myself...

cont'd.
    Anonymous

• I started thinking...if this guy can be so unfaithful to his wife who's to say he wouldn't be faithful to me? And the same for myself? If I ended up with him would it be enough for me? Would he be the one to fulfill my needs? If I don't feel like my needs are being fulfilled with the one I married, what makes me so sure that someone else will fulfill them? The only person who can fulfill my needs is myself. No one else. I learned that I have to make MYSELF happy and not rely on others to do it for me. Because in the end, if all you do is rely on someone else to fulfill all your emotional needs, you'll only end up being disappointed because no one is perfect and eventually they will make you unhappy.

Sorry if I went on too long.
    Anonymous