FUN things to do in PHOENIX AZ

So the last week of June is my daughters 2nd birthday and we want to take her to the Zoo and a movie, what else is fun to do there for 2 yr old besides this? thanks

navajomama7

Asked by navajomama7 at 12:29 PM on May. 20, 2010 in Travel

• “Great, all of us had celebrated my 4yr old daughter’s birthday at AZ On The Rocks Gym’, Scottsdale, AZ. They have this Birthday Club, wherein, EVERYONE gets to climb for free on or near their birthday. It was a 2.5 hour party with our own party host; their experienced instructors were very supportive and taught us basic climbing skills in just few minutes, all gear necessary to climb was there, a refrigerator/freezer to store our party goodies. The staff is so supportive and patient and made us feel very comfortable. All of us had loads of fun. This place ROCKS (pun intended)...For
    anyone interested to celebrate their birthday, check out their new innovative ideas for birthday parties; http://www.azontherocks.com/kids_stuff/birthday_parties.aspx. ..”
    Nikki852

Answer by Nikki852 at 4:59 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Which zoo, there are two. The Wildlife World Zoo and the Phoenix Zoo. The Wild Life world zoo is awesome, even has an aquarium. The Phoenix zoo is Ok, my DD is 4 and got bored within a half an hour. The animals were hard to see and it was kind of dirty. The Waterparks just opend this month, Big Surf in Scottsdale is great. My DD loves it there!
    leslie_zoe2010

Answer by leslie_zoe2010 at 12:38 PM on May. 20, 2010

• Also a new aquarium opened up in Arizona Mills Mall it looks pretty cool! I love the Phoenix Zoo! ALso WIldlife world zoo is cool too.
    Anonymous

• cool thanks i think i will check out the wildlife world zoo, what else is there to do in phx?
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 1:04 PM on May. 20, 2010

• rkoloms

Answer by rkoloms at 8:01 PM on May. 20, 2010