Spinoff of another question...Have you ever been the other woman without knowing it?

how did you find out that he wasnt single? and did you call it quits once you found out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:32 PM on May. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Hell yeah, and I wanted to beat the shit out of him. As soon as he knew that I found out.....he knew he was going to get read the riot act!! He knew he had to get out of my face. He would come up to me at different times and I would just say "Get away from me", and I would turn around and walk away from him.
    jucyfrut

Answer by jucyfrut at 12:52 PM on May. 20, 2010

• Well I don't know if this counts but I dated 2 guys in high school that I thought had broken up with their girlfriends and neither one had. I did find out and I did quit talking to them.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 12:34 PM on May. 20, 2010

• I didn't date these guys at the same time btw. Haha it kind of sounded like that by the way I said it.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 12:35 PM on May. 20, 2010

• Lol yes I have. They weren't married but were in a serious relationship. I found out when I went to visit him at his college. We were standing outside a building, talking and playing with my son when a van pulled up and a bunch of girls jumped out. He got this LOOK on his face and started stuttering. Then he admitted one of those girls was his girlfriend. I picked up my son without a word and left. He did call and apologize but I was more pissed off that he asked to meet my son, making me think he wanted to get serious.
    Anonymous

• No. It is not hard to find out the truth. I guess if you are fooled by a married guy,it was because you were in denial or you really didn't care.
    Anonymous

• I was and she used his im one day and as soon as I found out I was done with him. I never called or im'd agian
    coala

Answer by coala at 12:45 PM on May. 20, 2010

You really think so?? Or how about if the wife is in the states and you and the POS are overseas? I guess I was just supposed to 'automatically' know whether every guy I saw was married or not..........

jucyfrut

Answer by jucyfrut at 12:56 PM on May. 20, 2010

• No I have not, but I have cheated on my husband . Not proud of it in any way shape or form, and we have moved on and are still together !
    Anonymous

------------------ BULL SHIT

if you are just dating the guy, how would you know, unless you do a background check on anyone that asks you out for dinner

if you are dating for awhile, there will be signs that yes, you could explain away-denile,

it happened twice to me (that i know about) both i was just dating, had a couple of dinners with
    one admitted after i had vibe and asked flat out, i never saw him again-my choice,
    the other i found out through someone else (thank you) and i also stopped seeing him
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 1:06 PM on May. 20, 2010

• Yes!! when I was 17 I dated a man who was 24. He told me that he was engaged but they had broken it off. After about 2 months of dating him I got a call from him saying that his fiance had heard that he was seeing someone else and that if she called me to tell her that nothing ever happened between us. I was FURIOUS!!! I told him that if she did call me I was telling her the truth because he had lied to me about still being with her!! Grrr....it still makes my blood boil! I did stop talking to him until I found out I was PREGNANT! Now we have a beautiful 4yr old son to prove our "nothing ever happened" relationship! We all get along well now.
    Anonymous