What was the best

vacation you have ever been on?

Where did you stay? and can you give a little review on your over all experience there?

Hubby and I have been to Maui for our honeymoon. We went to San Diego a couple of times and are going to go somewhere in July...just looking for some ideas and real experiences. Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:41 PM on May. 20, 2010 in Travel

• I went to Charleston SC by myself last year. It was awesome. I watched dolphins from 10 feet away on my hotels pool deck. I got to do stuff I never get to do when we take the kids. (this is where we always go as a family) They have haunted city walks at night, carriage rides through the city, and I got to eat all my meals in peace. The city is beautiful. I spent hours just walking through different parts of the city.  Even the cemeteries are pretty.  There are a lot of markets and festivals all year.  I love the open air market down town.  You need a whole day just to go through it and the surrounding shops.  They have an aquarium, lots of historical spots like Fort Sumter, dinner 'cruises', plantations,botanical gardens, and public beaches are not far off.  We like Folly, but Hilton Head is also nice. 

sunshine06

Answer by sunshine06 at 1:01 PM on May. 20, 2010

• I have really liked amny places I have been. At the moment I am into Cruises!!!
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 9:41 AM on May. 21, 2010

• I have two. The first one was Kauai, Hawaii. We stayed in a condo. It was nice and the price was fair for how big it was, but for the amount of time we were in the condo, next time we're staying in a cheap hotel. It just needs to have a mini fridge. We ate breakfast in the condo every morning and packed sandwiches for lunch while we were swimming, snorkeling, and hiking. The second one was Italy. We did a group tour of Italy that we booked through a travel agent. We went to a bunch of different cities and the food was phenomenal. The sights were awesome. It was really neat seeing things that were built over 2000 years ago.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 2:11 PM on May. 21, 2010