Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Im looking for a occupational therapist in Virginia Beach for a 11.5 year old boy for the summer and the up coming school year. Any suggestions?

Answer Question

Asked by tia864 at 12:52 PM on May. 20, 2010 in Kids' Health

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (1)
  • Ask your family doctor for a referral, or contact a nearby university.

    Answer by rkoloms at 6:40 AM on May. 21, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.