So if my SO and I enjoy watching porn/going to strip clubs....

I'm lying to myself??? I think that's nfunny, I think it's the woman that freak out about that are self conscious. Women are beautiful, we all have sexy...., so why not have fun, I know were my SO heart is and it's not like he is having sex with these woman. I think some ppl just need to lighten up!

June_Mama09

Asked by June_Mama09 at 1:02 PM on May. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• hubby and I have watched porn together. what's the big deal? it's a turn on and we aren't hurting anyone. we have talked about going to strip clubs together, but I've never been at all so I'm a little leery of it, don't know what to expect. but as long as he keeps his hands to himself and the wife is happy, who cares?
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 1:04 PM on May. 20, 2010

• lol I guess im in the same boat as you then because my husband and I are the exact same way.
    laciD

Answer by laciD at 1:04 PM on May. 20, 2010

• I took my hub to a strip club in vegas, we had a BLAST! He doesn't really like them but it was something we've never done together. Was awsome!
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 1:05 PM on May. 20, 2010

• I don't think it's fair to say there is something wrong with women who are against porn. It's just a different perspective of sex and commitment and what it means to us. You say he's not having sex with them, but I know there are some women who would be ok with threesomes, or even extramarital affairs which supposedly perk up their marriage. There's a spectrum of how open or closed a marriage can be. I believe marriage should be a sacred union between two people with mutually exclusive sexual involvement. I would say that is true respect of commitment.
    Anonymous

• exactly, different strokes for different folks, neither is right nor wrong.
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 1:06 PM on May. 20, 2010

• And if you think exchanging money for sex or viewing a woman sexually is not exploitation of women, I'm not sure what is.
    Anonymous

• cool that you two do it together, to each their own

it would be a warning sign if he did behind your back
    nothing behind a partners back can bring a good positive outcome
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 1:08 PM on May. 20, 2010

• I think we both have different views on what love is and what marriage is all about. To me this does not show love, but rather infatuation and seflishness, because love is not about making sure your pleasures are fulfilled, but ratehr poutting the other person first.
    Anonymous

• You don't have to agree with those other women but it's not your place to tell them to lighten up. Women have actually been left high and dry with their kids because their husband decided a stripper or porn addiction needed him more than his family. Try a little compassion but don't think your husband is different from every other man. He's not.
    Anonymous

• women are just as prone to addictions to things that corrupt a marriage, it has nothing to do with alcohol, drugs, porn, strip clubs...etc...it was to do with the person who is using those kinds of things as an escape from reality.
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 1:10 PM on May. 20, 2010