Dumbass Moment!?!

Alright ladies, I'll admit it, sometimes we all have a dumbass moment. Here's mine for the day. DD & I walked to walmart this am, exercise & shopping. We got there & I realized my keys that she had been holding were no longer in her hand, yup my house & car keys...gone. I retraced our steps btw its 89 degrees where I am. Luckily I came across them not too far back where I promptly smacked my forehead & declared loudly "DUMBASS!!!!!!" lol. The whole reason I didn't take her toys is cuz she was throwing them, why would the keys be any different... DUH!!!!! What's your dumbass moment for the day?

Nyx7

Asked by Nyx7 at 1:14 PM on May. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We went to the Diner for dinner. We haven't gone out to eat in ages. I get my 3 year old all set up and occupied so I can relax. I ordered a chicken salad wrap for me. I ate one whole side and my husband looks at me & says "why are you eating the paper wrapped around the wrap"?? OMG I ate a whole side of paper! I was so preoccupied with making sure that my son ate his dinner that I just thought the crunchiness was part of the sandwich. Duhhhhhhh......................

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 2:27 PM on May. 20, 2010

• i went for grocery shopping and at the check out cashier (after all those hours of stalking up my cart with grocery) i realized my wallet wasnt in my purse and i had left it at home !!! then i remembered i had taken out my wallet to pay the pizza guy the night before and forgot to put it back in my purse !! i always check my keys, wallet and grocery list (and coupons if have saved any for that month/week) when i leave home, but it was a sunday morning and with all the circus going around in the house (my DH watching his football and me yelling at him about the day's chores) i totally forgot to double check if i had all my things with me. this happened to me a couple of months ago.
    cookie269

Answer by cookie269 at 1:22 PM on May. 20, 2010

• Havent had one yet ! im jst down bc my aunt is coming to get boys and keepn them till sunday and i miss them already but im sure i will have a moment later
    Anonymous

• i chased the ups truck today when it pulled in my circle thinking they were going into the wrong house because i was expecting a package. well, so were the neighbors. lol. mine isnt here yet. my second dumbass moment was laying with my son in my bed and i heard him poop and let him sit there a minute cus hes usually not done right away. he was done. and so was my comforter and mattress and all my blankets. hes just stared solids, so it was undigested oatmeal! yum!!! the smell was unbearable.

have you tried using the Lots'o links for her toys in the store? my son throws his toys too, i hook them to links and then hook them to the shopping cart when he throws them, they go as far as 5 links will allow. those things are genius!
    sstokes86

Answer by sstokes86 at 1:25 PM on May. 20, 2010

• Mine is the worst. This happened 6 months ago. At the mall I realized that my cell phone when missing. I nervously headed to the Lost and Found Dept and found out the janitor found it. I wanted to kiss this man. LOL
    Energ8zr

Answer by Energ8zr at 1:34 PM on May. 20, 2010

• went*
    Energ8zr

• I started making brownies without first making sure I had all the ingredients.

Now I have margarine, sugar, cocoa and vanilla all mixed up....but no flour.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 1:52 PM on May. 20, 2010