so i haven't been to a strip club but me and my girls are planning to go all for the first, and probably only time,, should we bring our, BF's DF's and DH's?

im not sure, we're going to san francisco and this started as a girls night but some of the SO's are upset and don't want us going if they don't go...

so should we just go by ourselves and let them sweat
or
have fun with all?

DomoniqueWS

Asked by DomoniqueWS at 1:29 PM on May. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It way more fun to go with just a group of girls. You usually get VIP treatment, free drinks, free table.
    laciD

Answer by laciD at 1:30 PM on May. 20, 2010

• LoL I was planning the same thing for this summer!!! I think we are taking the guys tho :)
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 1:31 PM on May. 20, 2010

• Heck no! Make it a girl's night out! If it was intended as a girl's night out then keep it a girl's night out. Besides, when the boys go to the strip clubs, did they take you? Nope. So why take them? They go without you ladies to have their fun so why should you take them when you want to have your fun?!

LOL Have fun, mama!!!
    Mina2904

Answer by Mina2904 at 1:32 PM on May. 20, 2010

• I always have more fun going to strip clubs as a mixed group rather than just girls, but that's just me. I wouldn't take my dh just because he was upset, but only if (because) I have more fun when he's around.

Answer by missanc at 1:47 PM on May. 20, 2010

• If your having a "Girls Night Out" DONT YOU DARE be pissed when your men want a "Guys Night Out" in a diff city to go to a strip club. Fairs Fair!
    Anonymous

• Like anon said.....Get your girls night out.. but tell the guys to have theirs guys night out at a different strip club...
    If it doesnt feel so good then maybe you should rethink your plan!

Ive heard of alot of couples going to strip club (naked ladies).. but never heard of men going with their wifes...
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 2:24 PM on May. 20, 2010

• I don't know about where you live but I know around here they will not let women into a strip club by themselves. They have to be "escorted" by a man. So I would call and see if there is a rule like that where you plan on going. If there isn't a rule like that then keep it as GIRLS night out and leave the men at home. Make sure you let the guys have their own GUYS night out so that they don't feel as jelous.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 2:45 PM on May. 20, 2010