HELP PLEASE!

I am 34 weeks preg my stomach started hurting about an hour ago the pain comes and goes the baby is moving too and it feels like i need to do number 2 but i dont have too Does anyone know it could be? I am having to lay on the couch cause its hurting I just wanna cry. Well today stomach is hurting like it was but my back is having pains that are coming and going and my panties are getting soaked could it be real labor?

Shona20

Asked by Shona20 at 1:32 PM on May. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

Level 1 (-3 Credits)
  • go to the doctor NOW

this is not a place to ask those questions
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 1:36 PM on May. 20, 2010

• "Help in pain
    I am 34 weeks preg my stomach started hurting about an hour ago the pain comes and goes the baby is moving too and it feels like i need to do number 2 but i dont have too Does anyone know it could be? I am having to lay on the couch cause its hurting I just wanna cry.
    .
    Asked at 11:12 PM on May. 19, 2010 by: Anonymous "

Did you post this yesterday? if so, my answer is the same as it was then, call l&d, now! kinda wondering if you are for real...
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 1:37 PM on May. 20, 2010

• Yes i am for real just afraid its false labor and just send me back home. I cant really go no were tell my mom gets home cause I have my 2 year old and my friends 8 month old. But think i will call the ob now
    Shona20

Answer by Shona20 at 1:39 PM on May. 20, 2010

• yes make the call to the ob
    but they are going to tell you to come in
    better call someone to watch the other kids

good luck and good health
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 1:41 PM on May. 20, 2010

• at 34 weeks you should be calling your ob after 5 contractions in 1 hour and/or ANY sign of water leakage. call now, do not wait for your mom to get home. wouldn't recommend driving, so you might want to call your mom or someone else that can drive you
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 1:45 PM on May. 20, 2010

• called they said come in. my step dad is going to watch the kids so off to the doctor.
    Shona20

Answer by Shona20 at 1:46 PM on May. 20, 2010

• They put me on bedrest and said to drink water if I am still having contractions I need to come back in
    Shona20

Answer by Shona20 at 3:30 PM on May. 20, 2010