Anyone out there hiring??

I am in desperate need of a job for the summer. My husband is not working during the summer and I need some income to support my family. Please help!!

ARock1212

Asked by ARock1212 at 1:37 PM on May. 20, 2010 in Money & Work

• Do you have any state parks nearby? They normally have openings for the summers.
    MomToBeISaMom

Answer by MomToBeISaMom at 1:38 PM on May. 20, 2010

• www.xyngular.com/clanders or www.iboplus.com/rcolter
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 1:38 PM on May. 20, 2010

• Have you considered agencies that provide respite services to special needs kids? They are always hiring and lots of parents are looking for people to fill in for extra hours provided during the summer.

Answer by missanc at 1:53 PM on May. 20, 2010

• You can work online from home. It's free and actually pretty simple, Free Paypal Money

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 1:57 PM on May. 20, 2010

• Lots of people need sitters during the summer, because the kids are out of school.

I have a home business that brings in extra money and I work my own hours. PM me if you're interested.
    www.maryjacobs.buildlastingsuccess.com
    MaryJacobs

Answer by MaryJacobs at 2:57 PM on May. 20, 2010

• You can check out my ideas:   Mavi's Home Work.

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article Series
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:47 PM on May. 20, 2010

• There are lots of great ideas in the CafeMom job hunting moms group: http://www.cafemom.com/group/102837

Answer by rkoloms at 7:58 PM on May. 20, 2010

• I specialize in helping moms and women earn a great income from home. This month you will get a minimum $500 check!
    www.BeHomeNow.biz
    tafania

Answer by tafania at 6:50 PM on May. 21, 2010

• Yes! REAL JOBS- The Hilton @ Home is HIRING NOW-Click here for others, its free.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 10:36 PM on May. 21, 2010