another fun cervical mucous question

The creamy, white, lotion-like stuff... is that only post-ovulation, or can you get that before the EWCM? I'm seeing a good amount of it now, and I am only 7 days into my cycle, but I know some people can ovulate while they're still bleeding. My last cycle was only 24 days long... is there a chance I have ovulated already and missed it, or is likely still yet to come?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:43 PM on May. 20, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• i can NOT claim to know the answer to your question
    but
    i have to say that the way you worded your title was clever and humorous

thank you for the chuckle, needed that, not many laughs for me lately

hope you are successful very soon, you are going to be a great mother, moms need a wonderful sense of humor and you have that!
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 1:50 PM on May. 20, 2010

• Very good chance that you did. Are you charting your cycle? Pick up a copy of "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" and learn how to chart basal body temperature along with CM...the combination WORKS.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:18 AM on May. 21, 2010