Are there any work at home jobs that truly work where you don't have to pay to do them?

mlucas

Asked by mlucas at 1:49 PM on May. 20, 2010 in Money & Work

• Yes , there really are some good ones out there. I have worked for several places that I feel confident to pass on, I have l list at Free Paypal Money

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 1:56 PM on May. 20, 2010

• Yes. I work from home from a company in my town doing transcription.
    Anonymous

• i do voice transcription and text handling and they were both free to join. actually had to pass a test for both and also put in an application.
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 3:57 PM on May. 20, 2010

• You can check out my ideas:   Mavi's Home Work.

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article Series
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:46 PM on May. 20, 2010

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms (and dads) with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview prep

Answer by rkoloms at 7:56 PM on May. 20, 2010

• Check out my page in my journals I have a list of things that you can do from home. I work with ChaCha free to join, I am a writer for Examiner.com free to join, I am teamed with Dynamic Income Solutions. All free to join. Email me If your interested in any of these.
    ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 8:30 AM on May. 21, 2010

• REAL JOBS-NO COST TO YOU. The Hilton @ Home I know is hiring RIGHT NOW-Click here for the list of others.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 10:34 PM on May. 21, 2010