exhausted! ! !

okay so for the last week i have been feeling just exhausted i can go to bed at 11 wake up at 10 and feel like im runnin off 4 hrs of sleep by noon. . . my breasts are a little sore but only when i kinda touch them and i feel like i could drink a river no matter how much water i drink i cant seem to get enough and my prd isnt due till next next week. . could these be signs of pregnacy or is it all in my head?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:55 PM on May. 20, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Those are all symptoms of pregnancy for sure. You can get tests that tell you early on if you're pregnant.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 2:01 PM on May. 20, 2010

• YOU COULD BE. GOOD LUCK!!!
    Anonymous

• My first symptom for my son and this one was being EXHAUSTED! I tested at 4 weeks exactly with this pregnancy because I was just so tired and I got the positive within 5 seconds!
    Anonymous

• I say it's in your head. If you're not supposed to start for a week, that would make you 1 week pregnant. Too soon to know, too soon to test.
    Anonymous

• no dummy that would make her 3 weeks the day she misses her period would make her 4 weeks so may not be all in her head
    Anonymous

• Nice, name calling now...I'll keep my trap shut. Signed, the dummy - who, by the way, is right - it's called basic human science.
    Anonymous

• i feel the same way except i go to bed earlier, i work about 3 8 hours shifts a week, and when i get home i feel like i never slept the night before :( but i am suppose to start in about 4 days so we'll see :)
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 5:36 PM on May. 20, 2010

• Okay I do not think it's all in your head. My first symptom with my DD came RIGHT away and I had extreme fatigue. My bedtime was right at 8pm every night..id wake up at like 10 or 11 and get super tired by the middle of the day. I didn't know all this till i missed my period. lol it just didnt dawn on me that i was pregnant. But I think you very well could be! :) GL
    Anonymous

• I'm going on a limb, but I'm fairly certain. You're pregnant.

You just described my symptoms to a T.

Go test.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:19 AM on May. 21, 2010