Would I be nuts and a total stalker to ask... (on Facebook)

A mutual friend who did her boob job? Lol! They're so nice and exactly what I'm looking for. Would you? If someone asked you a question like that would you be offended?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:56 PM on May. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'd probably ask in a private message. And be REALLY sure they are actually fake. lol..
    Megs5384

Answer by Megs5384 at 1:58 PM on May. 20, 2010

• lol
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 1:59 PM on May. 20, 2010

• I would, most people love to talk about their plastic surgery
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 1:59 PM on May. 20, 2010

• Oh they are! She has before and after pics.
    Anonymous

• If(and when) I get a boob job, I'd be more than happy to talk about it with people who genuinely want to know about it.

It's not like you're asking for naked pictures or to feel her up or anything. Although some women are totally ok with that too. Lol!
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 2:00 PM on May. 20, 2010

• If she is showing before and after pics then I'd say she would not be offended by your question. Go ahead and ask.
    Tawanda74

Answer by Tawanda74 at 2:03 PM on May. 20, 2010

• I would ask. And I wouldn't consider it offensive, can't say she wouldn't but I doubt it because of the way she's showing it off.
    thisloveofmine

Answer by thisloveofmine at 2:09 PM on May. 20, 2010

• Go ahead and ask since you know they are fake. She'll probably take it as a compliment that you want the same ones.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 2:10 PM on May. 20, 2010

• If you know she had them done... then ask in a private message. Every one I know that had a boob job loves talking about them!! Just don't post it to her wall. And be sure to compliment her on how great-natural- just what you've always wanted when you ask her.

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 2:14 PM on May. 20, 2010

• "Oh they are! She has before and after pics."

Oh!! I didn't see that until I answered already. But, In that case... since you really are interested in getting referrals, then ask away!! Private message would still be the way I would do it, but since she has already posted pictures, I doubt she'd be offended if you didn't post privately.

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 2:16 PM on May. 20, 2010