Judgment trap-

As a believer I had been accused of judging people by relaying Yahweh's message as I know all believers have. But the same people who accuse are the ones to put us into situations and ask us to judge. So my question is this. Are you going to fall into the judgment trap? Or are you going to stick to your faith, and see it for what is is? Blessings..

Daphna28

Asked by Daphna28 at 2:19 PM on May. 20, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I call those tests. It is not our place to judge so stick to your faith. Anytime you feel like judging that is the enemy whispering lies to you dont buy his product! He will never stop as long as you're a believer, so be strong!
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 2:26 PM on May. 20, 2010

• stick with my own beliefs; what they does is not for me to judge but God alone! God bless you!
    Anonymous

• But the same people who accuse are the ones to put us into situations and ask us to judge.
    ********
    And how exactly do they do this?

/Anon#2/
    Anonymous

• They can ask our opinion but in doing that they know we're going to be biased due to our religious beliefs. If they are wanting Judgment they need to talk to their Higher Power. We can only express how we feel influenced by the Truth we believe. Not sure that is actually a trap.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:29 PM on May. 20, 2010

• depends on your meaning of judgment. It gets twisted all the time.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 3:26 PM on May. 20, 2010

• i have seen your posts. Yahweh's message as I understand it has to do with being loving and kind toward others - or are you talking about a different Yahweh? I studied with a JW for many years - you are a JW, correct? Your relaying of your beliefs is always peppered with your assumptions and judgements. I don't think it's Yahweh's message people are against here, even people that don't believe in Yahweh... I think it's save to say they object to your assumptions and judgements that go along with it. You often don't make sense - you either sound crazy or not well skilled in communicating. I had agreat love for the teachings I learned studying with JW, although it is not my path.
    Anonymous

• I'm going to stick with MY beliefs.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 3:43 PM on May. 20, 2010

• I'm not a JW because if I were I would use the name they do Anon 2:27. As far as the rest that is your opinion and you are entitled to it, but I fail to see how this answers my question.Blessings..

Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 3:56 PM on May. 20, 2010

• Anon 1:25- For example someone accuses us of being judgmental towards them, yet they ask us to judge one another or someone else. If that doesn't clear it up for you I don't know what will. Blessings..
    Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 3:58 PM on May. 20, 2010

********
    And how exactly do they do this?

I would like to know the answer to this as well.  Please, do tell!

beeky

Answer by beeky at 5:44 PM on May. 20, 2010