How do you deal with addiction?

to Oreo Cakesters?

Seriously...I just polished off too little packs with some milk...My mind says no but my body says yes...

LisaG777

Asked by LisaG777 at 2:45 PM on May. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have not even tried those (we dont have stuff like that in our house) but they look so yummy!! Ugh! Sucks being addicted! I would probably eat kit kat all day if I could.
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 2:47 PM on May. 20, 2010

• haha. I don't even let myself eat that stuff. I was in Circle K getting coffee and I had the strongest urge to buy some donuts, but I didnt' let myself. If I exercised more, I would, but the only way I stay thin is by limiting my calorie intake. The sweets add up!
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 2:49 PM on May. 20, 2010

• Eat them slowly. Savor each bite. When you run out, don't buy more.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:53 PM on May. 20, 2010

• limit urself to only so many per week or month,etc thats what i have to do with things i like. I will only buy so many at a time, 1 box, etc and i wont buy more until the next grocery trip in 2 wks.
    Super09Mom

Answer by Super09Mom at 2:54 PM on May. 20, 2010

• i feel your pain! i'm addicted to chocolate. but in my case, my body says no, my mind says yes! lol i guess the best solution would be to not allow that stuff in the house. it's easier to say no to something in the store than to something in your home.
    Anonymous