Ever been to Great Wolf Lodge?

how was it? How did you make your reservations? through them or through a travel site such as expedia?

luvschocolate

Asked by luvschocolate at 3:06 PM on May. 20, 2010 in Travel

• We visited the Great Wolf Lodge in Kansas City last year. It was GREAT! We made reservations through their website. I would highly suggest getting the PawPass. I think it was about $50 and allows your child to do about 5-6 fun activities throughout the hotel grounds. We did things like mini golf, an animal stuffing station (like Build A Bear), DH got to create her own t-shirt, and a game called MagiQuest. That game was really fun for DD and DH. It's kind of a like an interactive treasure hunt throughout the whole hotel. The night-time story hour was a favorite of ours, and the restaruants were very delicious!
    mama2br00ke

Answer by mama2br00ke at 3:19 PM on May. 20, 2010

• We went to the one in Concord, NC and I have lots of friends who have been to the one in VA. It's great - really worth the money! We made our reservations through their website, they were having a Grand Opening deal at the time on the one in Concord.

Answer by missanc at 9:19 PM on May. 20, 2010

• I don't know if you even can make reservasions on another site for it. We checked the one in OH out but they have two there bigger better indoor water parkrs there. Our kids are older.. great wolf looked more intune to younger (than yours too) kids. Maybe it is bigger in your area. I don't know. Have you ever been to any of an indoor waterpark hotel?
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 9:40 AM on May. 21, 2010

• my hubby took his 2 sons to the one in Dallas. he made reservations straight from their website. theu had a blast! the place really caters to the kids and he really enjoyed it too.
    lillie70

Answer by lillie70 at 9:29 PM on May. 25, 2010

• Yes, we've been to the one in Wisconsin Dells 3 or 4 times. We booked directly through them. It was perfect for the kids (all under age 10 at the time). We had fun too but it's not really my kind of vacation (but it wasn't about me). Each time we've been to the Dells and other water parks, we've only stayed about 3-4 days; any longer than that would be too much.
    Anonymous