how much tv does your 2yr old watch?

My baby girl hardly watches any. Today I let her watch one show but she got up to play and eat! LOL I am ok with it but my other two watched it more I had to physically turn the tv off or they would just watch it all day if I let them!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:09 PM on May. 20, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• He watches a movie or 2 on saturdays but he has the attention span of a typical 2 year so he will watch a few minutes and then run around like a maniac and then do it all over again lol.
    laciD

Answer by laciD at 3:12 PM on May. 20, 2010

• He is 2-1/2 and watches maybe 30 -45 minutes a day before we leave for work/daycare - otherwise none, he just has zero interest in it..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 3:13 PM on May. 20, 2010

• Mine will actually sit and watch Super Why and Dinosaur Train. That is roughly and hours worth a day. She is only allowed PBS and it is usually on in the background or I put on one of her Leap frog DVD's.
    coala

Answer by coala at 3:15 PM on May. 20, 2010

• my son watches some cartoons in the morning during breakfast, usually dora, then sesame street. he likes to watch thomas and friends movies during snack time.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 3:19 PM on May. 20, 2010

• More than I'd prefer sometimes. Some days he doesn't watch any at all and other days he watches probably about 2 or so hours worth. I know that's a lot.

My hubby and I have an unconventional schedule and sometimes we each allow more than normal in one day, so he gets a lot without us realizing it.
    mickstinator

Answer by mickstinator at 3:42 PM on May. 20, 2010

• my son has zero intrest in watching anything on tv. n my four yr loves to watch tv and its really hard to try to intrest him in anything else.
    greenegurls

Answer by greenegurls at 4:07 PM on May. 20, 2010

• my 14month old is interest in it a little. i will have to wait and see when she is two.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 5:55 PM on May. 20, 2010