Kids and remotes/cellphones

Haha what is up with kids and remotes/cell phones? My son is almost a year and makes sure he can find one or the other lol then he makes sure to stash it somewhere to send us on a wild goose chase.... lol that and his binky.... we need a beeper on that thing lol

June_Mama09

Asked by June_Mama09 at 3:14 PM on May. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• lol same here he will get my phone and look at me and run off with it...as for his binky we are always loosing that thing
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 3:16 PM on May. 20, 2010

• My son will pitch a fit only a 15 m/o can do when Daddy takes the cell phone away. He is in heaven when he has the remote in one hand and the cell phone in the other. Oh and he LOVES the mop/broom it will keep him busy for a good 30 min.
    PotterMom218

Answer by PotterMom218 at 3:19 PM on May. 20, 2010

• I think my son thinks he was born holding the remote! lol Or maybe that's just a "guy" thing. :0)
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 3:21 PM on May. 20, 2010

• I keep remotes and phones out my DD's reach. I want to be able to locate them when needed. Otherwise if I happen to leave them where she can get them she will bring them to me and tell me "mote" or "phone" for whichever she has. BTW she has 3 old cordless house phones to play with and at least 1 old cell plus a play phone. She is in no need of actually using one of our phones to play with.
    coala

Answer by coala at 3:28 PM on May. 20, 2010

• Haha my son loves his broom too
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 4:01 PM on May. 20, 2010