what's going on? Birth control questio

Before you start telling me to go to the dr, trust me I know, I have an appointment on tuesday with my OB, I am just curious as to what this could be.

I am on the first three months of seasonique, I know my period is going to be weird, I know its going to have spotting, I can have my bleeding, this just does not seem good or normal. About two weeks ago i started getting this tar like black discharge, I assumed blood and age stuff that was meant to come out last month, that was just a little bit at a time, I flew back home from vacation, and it got more fluent ( i scheduled an appointment at this point, about a week ago) it started to make me sore, and I was unable to have sex, now its like a regular period but I am exremely swollen and it hurts to walk, dr said to stay off my feet for long times and take anti-inflamitories, why is it doing this? has this happened to anyone else.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:25 PM on May. 20, 2010 in Health

• You need to go to the doctor sooner. I know that is not what you want to hear, but VERY dark blood like that can be a symptom of internal bleeding.
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 4:37 PM on May. 20, 2010