what is her deal

my boyfriends brothers wife is out to get my man. last year she called my bf and told him his brother needed him at his house right away, and so he went over there and she answered the door wrapped in a blanket and so my bf asked her were his brother was she replied he's in there passed out. and she told him to come in and she started walking backwards and said shh. then she flashed him naked. and i guess it bothered him becase he ran out of there, and told his mom about it. and just recently my bf told me he was going to watch a game w/ his cousin and i found out later that night that he was at his bro's house drinking and his bros so called faithful wify was there also. that night he told me he would be home at 12:00 and he never came so I called him and he said he was on his way so i waited 5 min later he drives by in his bro's car w/ his bro's wife. he doen't get home for another hour.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:27 PM on May. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• well ya she sounds shady... but so does HE!
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 3:30 PM on May. 20, 2010

• You are wondering what her deal is? I think you need to take a closer look at your boyfriend and ask him what HIS deal is..
    Ren_Ren

Answer by Ren_Ren at 3:32 PM on May. 20, 2010

• I agree with the above poster!
    Anonymous

• They're both being shady.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 3:50 PM on May. 20, 2010

• I think it sounds odd on both parties.
    mama2br00ke

Answer by mama2br00ke at 4:27 PM on May. 20, 2010

• I agree with the other posts - there is something going on between your boyfriend and his SIL. It obviously isn't just her.
    Anonymous

• Take a look at your bf and not the girl. She doesn't have to answer to you; your relationship is with him. They are BOTH up to something so confront him if you feel you're being made a fool of.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 9:35 PM on May. 20, 2010