OMG - not sure wether to be happy or to be shocked

Back when I was in high school ( when I was 17) ... I dated a guy... I didnt have strong feelings for him ( my friend dated his friend) ... and when I ended it he went crazy... he would call and cry and have his brother give me love letter in school, and would even leave letters in my mail box ... and he once camped outside my hosue all night..... i felt bad but ultimitly told him i could not see hima t all anymore... Time went on ( 5 1/2 years) ...I am married with kids... my aunt is a beautician who was talking about a "transgender" who comes in regularly to get their nails and hair done -- IT IS HIM! ... he has breast implants, and is getting the full surgery in a few months ... The funny part is, yesterday my husband was down there getting his hair cut..and HE was there too.. my husband was talking about an "odd woman" but he never knew who it was...How Funny !

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:37 PM on May. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• *OP CONTINUED*

Also it was funnier because just a few days before we were watching that new show about drag queens and stuff ( Ru Pauls drag race) ... And I was telling my DH how fun it would be to have a friend like that .... and how neat it would be, to be there with a person as they change like that...

maybe I should give him a call lol
    Anonymous

• Why would you be happy about this? Maybe it is YOUR FAULT he decided to have a sex change..
    Anonymous

• **OP

No one is going to go through all of that surgery because of a bad breakup

he was always depressed, maybe this is why -- he wasnt "himsefl"
    Anonymous

• All I can say is WOW I would have not posted that on Cafe Mom
    Anonymous

• that's pretty funny. but i wouldn't call him. you've had your moment of shock. just continue to live your life & let her live hers.
    Anonymous

• i think you should be happy for him and i dnt agree with "anon 12:41pm". People need tolearn to accept peoples sexual prefferences and respect their decisions . I have many trans and gay friends that are respectfull and admire them for being able to finally be who they really are.
    Naralie

Answer by Naralie at 3:46 PM on May. 20, 2010

• Anon :43, I agree. There is no way I would be posting that. And no way I would be comfortable being buddies with a transgender former boyfriend. The whole thing sounds like theJery Springer Show. Wow....
    Anonymous

• what? OMG that WOULD be shocking,lol
    Ok well if i were you i wouldnt call him, like pp said live your life let her live hers.If you happen to run itno her then say hi,only if she recoginizes you..
    and theres nothing WRONG with posting this on CM.
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 3:53 PM on May. 20, 2010

• WHETHER, not wether.
    Anonymous

• It couldnt possibly be her fault HE decided to be transgender. Should she feel guilty for not wanting to be with him?
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 4:11 PM on May. 20, 2010