Do people born on the cusp tend have children born on the cusp as well?

DH (May20) is a Taurus/Gemini and I (July 21) am a Cancer/Leo. We have 1 DS (September 20) who is a Virgo/Libra. We have been trying to have #2 and I am wondering what are the chances we will have another cusp baby. Anyone know of anything like this happening? Could this be why we had a hard time ttc our DS and why we are having a hard time again? Thanks!

melissa920

Asked by melissa920 at 3:45 PM on May. 20, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• No, I'm on the cusp, DD isn't, baby #2 isn't due on a cusp either.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 3:50 PM on May. 20, 2010

• i think you're on to something... my mom was born on the 14th, dad on the 11th. sister the 12th, me the 16th, brother the 17th. all pretty close... my daughter was born on the 20th but was induced - due on the 11th. i'm interested if there is someone who actually knows about this.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 3:51 PM on May. 20, 2010

• Well if I go into labor today or tomorrow then the answer for our family is yes! DH had a birthday yesterday and he was hoping that our daughter would share it with him. His sister has the same birthday and today is his little brother's b-day as well. So in his family, being a Taurus/Gemini cusp is popular. However, neither of his parents are cusp people.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 3:52 PM on May. 20, 2010

• I am an Aries/Taurus, my oldest is not a cusp, my youngest was born the second day into Libra. My husband Is not a cusp either.

.Eveningstar.

Answer by .Eveningstar. at 3:54 PM on May. 20, 2010

• Both of my children have the number 3. 12th and the 21st. Supposedly they will grow-up being close to each other. Thier cousin was also born on the 12th. It's a thing in our family too I guess.
    Anonymous

• What does cusp mean?
    Anonymous

• No....we were all born in different parts of the Zodiac...29th, 7th 19th 14th.....and I really don't think Horoscopes are the answer. LOL.
    Anonymous

• My kids are all either the 20th or the 25th and dh is also the 25th (all different months, but similar dates, and on the cusp of different signs.) However, they didn't get it from me, I'm born on the 5th. I just think it's weird that they are so similar (and we are a family of five, and every date is divisible by five.) Weird!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 6:21 PM on May. 20, 2010

• Maybe this is just a trend for your family. We have other trends and "coincidences in our family, not pertaining to zodiac cusps.
    Anonymous

• Well, for me, my dh, and my kids, we are all in the teens. My ds is the earliest (10th), then my dh (16th), then me and my other son (19th), so I have no idea. I just think it has to do with what we have to do around that time of the month around here. lol
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 9:15 PM on May. 20, 2010