Any ideas?

I have my oldest dd's name tattoed on the back of my neck (lexi) and i want to get my other dd's name (italee) put with it i want to get some " decoration" with it but i cant think of anything that would look right. . .anyone have a idea that would go good with kids names.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:47 PM on May. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• What do their nemaes remind you of? If Lexi reminds you of a flower for example get the shape of italy with Italys flower inside and other names.
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 3:49 PM on May. 20, 2010

• You could look up their birth flowers and get those with their names, or their birthstones.

You could also get them each to draw a little picture and get your tattoo artist to trace them.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 3:53 PM on May. 20, 2010

• My daughter has her kids' names embroidered on the sleeve of their school's team jacket....I really like that a lot!
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 3:57 PM on May. 20, 2010