My husband saves his toenail clippings in a jar. We have a whole closet full of jars. Should I throw them out when he's not home?

he would be really pissed, but i'm tempted to do it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:03 PM on May. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• ewwww why does he do that??
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 4:04 PM on May. 20, 2010

• No. They belong to him. If they bother you then tell him to put them up so you don't have to look at them

Answer by admckenzie at 4:04 PM on May. 20, 2010

• he needs therapy.....
    RedHedMom39

Answer by RedHedMom39 at 4:08 PM on May. 20, 2010

• He and his Best friend have had a bet going from when they were 12!!!! They are 35 now! Whoever can keep their toenails for the longest wins the bet. It's disgusting and wierd. OP
    Anonymous

• lol thats funny!! Well as gross as that is I would just ask hime to keepthem out of my sight.... rotfl
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 4:14 PM on May. 20, 2010

• It's not like you didn't know it when you got married, so I don't see any way you can throw them out....sorry girl, I feel for you, but my answer has to be NO!

(Tell him they gross you out, and if he wants to keep 'em he has to put them away somewhere out of your sight, though.)
    Nynne

Answer by Nynne at 4:16 PM on May. 20, 2010

• WOW that is incredible LOL that is the funniest thing I have seen all day!
    Yeah keep em' out of your site in a box or something in the basement.
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 4:16 PM on May. 20, 2010

• I would tell him if he wants to keep his clippings they have to be kept somewhere that I won't see them ---- like in a big box in the garage, hidden in the 'junk' room of the basement- or better still-- at his mother's house! I would give him notice that if they stay in the closet or are somewhere that I can see them, they will be disposed of! (cause it would gross me out to see them)
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 4:21 PM on May. 20, 2010

• maybe he could set a world record..i'd be calling about that
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 4:27 PM on May. 20, 2010

• So what's the bet worth? Seriously, if its for a few bucks, good riddance to the nails!
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 4:28 PM on May. 20, 2010