what is the best birthday gift for a three year old?

She's already getting a swing set from mom and a new bike from grandma and grandpa......all her guests (mainly family) are asking for suggestions? Most will be spending between $30 and $50. I need some suggestions as my daughter isn't really asking for anything specific other then the bike and swing set?!? HELP!!!

JadeAndKerasMom

Asked by JadeAndKerasMom at 4:37 PM on May. 20, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• College fund.
    Open her a savings acct and throw all the money she gets into it from now on.
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 4:38 PM on May. 20, 2010

• dolls, doll house.. her very own saving account also sounds like a great idea.. u can tell the guests to give her money
    cookie269

Answer by cookie269 at 4:41 PM on May. 20, 2010

• I like the first suggestion!!!

What's her favorite food?
    If my son didn't give a crap about toys and things then I would tell people to bring a little bag of doritos and cash. lol
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 4:44 PM on May. 20, 2010

• Bicycle helmet for the bicycle. Money for a savings account. Gift cards to local store. I know for my daughter it wasn't so much about the gifts but the party that she enjoyed. I'd suggest gift cards. Playing with one or two toys is grovy, having too many toys loose the attention. Coloring books, washable crayons, markers. If she likes to draw an easal with crayons, makers & paper. make sure it's the type you can remove. A doll, doll stroller, if she's into dolls?

They never ask for anything until they are older. my daughter want's a DSi XL, she'll by 7 in December.
    happynewyorker

Answer by happynewyorker at 4:46 PM on May. 20, 2010

• Books, puzzles, art supplies, dolls, dress up stuff, accessories for dolls (crib, high chair, clothes, etc.), puppets, pretend hair and make-up stuff, purse.
    0123456

Answer by 0123456 at 1:55 AM on May. 21, 2010