How safe is abortion after c-section 'NO BASHING PLEASE'!!!!!

i had a c-section 22 months ago and now I'm 9 weeks pregnant because my method of birth control failed so no i wasn't irresponsible anyway there's absolutely no way i can have this baby and no adoption is not an option either

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:41 PM on May. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• ask your doctor
    Anonymous

• It seems like itd be safe, that was almost 2 years ago since your c-section. but id ask your doctor....
    Anonymous

• I would contact your doctor as well. I honestly think that the complications are the same, regardless of whether you have had a baby before or not, whether you had a c-section or vaginally. But I can be completely wrong. So definitely talk to a medical professional first.
    momofamonkey83

Answer by momofamonkey83 at 4:44 PM on May. 20, 2010

• i had a c-section with my son, and i got pregnant 4 months after he was born and i had an abortion. it was fine. my DR said it was fine, the clinic said it was fine, they said its no different then if you never had a c-section.. and im fine .. nothing wrong with me. abortion is completley safe.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 4:48 PM on May. 20, 2010

• It is very dangerous. It could kill you, and probably would. Looks like adoption is your only option.
    Anonymous

• I've had 3 c-sections. What you are at most risk of is scar tissue. Having another surgical procedure done in that area can cause adhesions around your female organs which usually affect your bladder and/or bowels. Also there is the standard risk of infection, bleeding, etc.

I have to add to please think this through first. You are a mother and know what a blessing children are. I know you don't want opinions on your choice, but couldn't live with myself if I said nothing. Killing your baby is just plain wrong.
    Anonymous

• dont listen to the anon who is against abortion. shes just saying shyt to scare you, i didnt get any adhesions or scar tissue. my csection scar looks exactly the same as it did before i had the abortion. and i didnt get an infection or anything like that. and i had had my csection 4 months before! so youll be fine. and your not killing your baby!! its not a baby!! im happy and proud to see another mother who refuses to make a baby and give it away to strangers.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 4:53 PM on May. 20, 2010

• 4:49 PM on May. 20, 2010 by: Anonymous
    It is very dangerous. It could kill you, and probably would. Looks like adoption is your only option
    ***************************
    Ummm, anon, I can't believe youposted that. Just admit you are a narrow minded Pro-Lifer....do that instead of suggesting she will die and that having the baby for adoption is the answer. How obvious can you be???.....
    Anonymous

• It's as safe as any abortion.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:57 PM on May. 20, 2010

• Having any abortion is not safe at all, ever. You should consider ALL of the options before murdering an innocent life.
    Anonymous