Have You Ever Used the Sugaring Method Instead of Waxing?

I have been reading up on Sugaring hair removal, instead of waxing (mainly for the cootchie coo part) and from what I understand, it's a lot less painful, a lot less irritating, and you can make the "sugar wax" at home easily. Ever tried this??

momofamonkey83

Asked by momofamonkey83 at 4:42 PM on May. 20, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Yes and I got a rash. :(

It didn't pull out every hair. Maybe like 87% of the hair, so I had to shave afterwards. I like waxing way better. But my hair is very dark and coarse.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 4:45 PM on May. 20, 2010

• i did.. the biggest mistake of my life !!! mess everywhere !! and the first couple of times are really clumsy attempts to make ure home made wax. the consistency has to be perfect.. so either i used to get it too thin or too thick. and the gooey mess i made while waxing ! so not worth it.
    so the best is to just buy wax strips from the market. i used veet ready-to-use wax strips.. or u can also try surgi wax. heat it up in microwave, apply it on and pull it off !! no strips required! its even better than wax strips! where ever the wax touches, it removes every single hair!! both these products are available at CVS. pretty inexpensive too. u might get them online too
    cookie269

Answer by cookie269 at 4:48 PM on May. 20, 2010