Ok I'm getting my daughters name tattooed on me,I dont want it to be too cliche I want something noone has thought of

so where should I put it,and how should I get it or what should I get by it? I am stumped this is my daughters name and I want it to be perfect

what kind of tattoo do you have for your kids?

any Ideas?

Her name is courtnei addison whitney,should I get just her first name or her whole name?

by the way I have about a month and a half to figure this out,Im just looking for suggestions.

thanks

mommy16love

Asked by mommy16love at 4:47 PM on May. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have my daughters name in cursive with HER footprint on my left shoulder... the footprint was from the day she was born. It looks awesome! no regrets!
    Anonymous

• im planning on getting a sunshine, like the actual sun, and then putting my sons name underneath it, & then keep on adding my kids name underneath as i have more. because they are the sunshine of my life ... :)
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 4:50 PM on May. 20, 2010

• don't do the footprint..every single person i know has the footprint. maybe you can go to the artist and give them your daughters name and tell them a few things about your daughter...her birth flower, stone, etc..and have him do something just for you.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 4:52 PM on May. 20, 2010

• I would stick with just her first name or you will be explaining that it's not three different people's names for frigging ever. Lol.

For my kids I am getting(just stopped breast feeding so I can finally get tattooed again) their names and their birth flowers. Not super original but I think it will look pretty.

How old is your daughter?
    You could get her to draw a little picture and get it tattooed.

As for where you should get it(on your body) it all depends on what you decide and how big you plan on going.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 4:56 PM on May. 20, 2010

• shay1130... the point is not if everyone has it- the point is wat is special to the person getting it...
    Anonymous

• ya shay In knowlike 3 other ppl with the footprint or hand print,and ya thats wat im going to do i just can't think of anything,the good thing about it is the person that is going to tattoo me is my aunt so I can tell her wat I want and shes an amazing artist so she'll do it great I just cant think of wat I want though
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 4:57 PM on May. 20, 2010

• You want something that "no one else has thought of" but your asking us? wow lol
    Anonymous

• ok i have my baby girl (only child) baby new born foot print on the inside of my wrist. my partner has the same thing. i dont care if others have it. i think it is a great way to tattoo something about your baby. you will always have there baby foot on you. and besides that if you like who care what others have.
    Preggydyke

Answer by Preggydyke at 5:11 PM on May. 20, 2010

lmao Im asking for ideas either way if u give me an idea and I make it up to be wat I want..it will be my idea and no1 else is to of thought about it but me.
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 5:16 PM on May. 20, 2010

• I'd get it somewhere that will remain hidden most of the time, maybe on your hip or shoulder blade. If you do it somewhere visible I can guarantee that you will get many people asking if you sued the tattoo artist for misspelling Courtney.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 5:38 PM on May. 20, 2010