Aren't you so glad that there are so many diverse groups on CM?

That way it could help deal women with strong opinions (like me) from bumping heads too much. We've got drama, but if we didn't have groups for like-minded individuals, we'd have complete and utter chaos. We just have so much conflict. I find that more and more women are politely asking "please no bashing but..." when asking questions. I may have rigid views, but I hate quarelling. I consider it childish. (yet I've gotten caught up in them myself, so I guess I'm a hypocrite) IDK. I think that CM is doing a good job of dealing with the bashing. Good Job CM!

LisaG777

Asked by LisaG777 at 4:48 PM on May. 20, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Without diversity and differances of opinions we would all be robots. I say if you don't want someone elses opinion then do not ask the question. It is very childish to argue about it. I agree.
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 10:22 PM on May. 20, 2010

• thank you

We're glad you enjoy it here.

Cafe Chastity

Cafe Chastity

Answer by Cafe Chastity at 4:03 PM on May. 27, 2010