Is feeling overwhelmed... Anyone have any sugestions?

My dh and I are moving from a apartment to a house next week. I work fulltime and he is working two jobs, so we have very tight scheduals. I am trying to find a new job, because I am not happy with the one I have now. But I have to babysit for my sister 2 to 3 days a week with my already busy schedual. And in a week my neice will be done with school and I will have another kid to watch. I am having troubles being able to go to interviews with having extra kids and no time. I tried to tell my sister I am overwhelmed and she just says I have no one else to watch um for free. What do I do? Need time to breath.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:08 PM on May. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Maybe you could tell your sister and your niece that you are trying to find another job, and you need time to go to interviews. And if they cant find someone else to watch their kids while you do that, they could always pay you to watch them. Sorry im not much help, but thats what i would do.
    mommyofAurora

Answer by mommyofAurora at 5:11 PM on May. 20, 2010

• dont watch them for free anymore.
    mywonderyears

Answer by mywonderyears at 5:13 PM on May. 20, 2010

• She watches my son for free on sundays if dhs mom doesnt which is why I didnt mind doing it for her. But its just starting to be too much with everything going on. Its hard enough to try to schedual a interview when dh is off or I know I have a sitter, but even harder when I have to work around having them as well. I have them all morning until I go into work.
    Anonymous

• you need to speak up for yourself. if you cannot watch them any longer than tell her its just too much, you have your own to worry about.
    mywonderyears

Answer by mywonderyears at 5:31 PM on May. 20, 2010

• I think your sis should tell you a big thank you and be more understanding. Dont feel guilty. Taking a break to find a job doesnt mean you love your sis or niece any less. They can find a temp sitter and no one will slump over dead if they do. They should really appreciate you more.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 6:13 PM on May. 20, 2010