I think everyone who is caught telling a teenager "These are the best years of your life" should get their face slapped.

Agree? Disagree?

MamaRae85

Asked by MamaRae85 at 5:54 PM on May. 20, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• Agree...ok, maybe not with the face slapping, but definately with the sentiment. Who the hell wants to peak at 16?? That's just depressing!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on May. 21, 2010

• Then i will slap you right back :)
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 5:55 PM on May. 20, 2010

• why should they get slapped? wouldn't it be a true statement? unless you hated being a teenager.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 5:57 PM on May. 20, 2010

• um... disagree? i happened to have the best teenage years... AND, i have wished that life could be that easy and fun. i miss high school, and everyone i know that has graduated has said the same thing.
    gracefulsky

Answer by gracefulsky at 5:57 PM on May. 20, 2010

• rolling on floorWell, slapping might not be appropriate! I think the statement that it's the best years of their life is absurd. I think they should appreciate their youth but my fifties have been the best years of my life.

Answer by admckenzie at 5:58 PM on May. 20, 2010

• Disagree. Some people really think that. I had a lot of fun as a teenager, but I have more fun as a mom. I do agree that they need to appreciate those years though, bc it's time of freedom that you'll never have in the same way again.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 6:00 PM on May. 20, 2010

• i think people tell teens that because teens are usually in such a hurry to grow up so fast..so we tell them that because we want them to enjoy being young and free and not having so much responsibility
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 6:01 PM on May. 20, 2010

• slap

ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 6:01 PM on May. 20, 2010

• teenage yrs were fun because u didnt have to care as much and be responsible ... but i think college years are the MOST fun.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 6:02 PM on May. 20, 2010

• maybe not slapped but it was a lie for me. my teen years were not good at all. now that i'm raising my dd and prego i consider this the best years of my life.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 6:12 PM on May. 20, 2010