The guy who raped me is trying to stop me from abortion

He is threatning me. Sitting in my parking lot watching me leave. saying he is coming to the clinic no matter what. I am so scared and pissed at the same time.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:59 PM on May. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Call the police.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 5:59 PM on May. 20, 2010

• call the cops
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 6:00 PM on May. 20, 2010

• This is in the JUST FOR FUN category? Yikes.
    Just call the Police.....unless you are putting us on and then I would say, get a life.
    I don't know...today there have been so many wacko posts....
    Anonymous

• call the cops immediately.
    good luck with everything. [and i'm so sorry you are going through this]
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 6:07 PM on May. 20, 2010

• call the cops
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 6:08 PM on May. 20, 2010

• as he should. abortion is murder
    Anonymous

• Call the cops. Get him arrested. Please.... think about everything before you decide to have this abortion. PLEASE. Its a baby.. remember that. I dont care if doctors call it a fetus or not, thats a baby. And part your baby! PLEASE THINK ABOUT IT!
    mommyofAurora

Answer by mommyofAurora at 6:10 PM on May. 20, 2010

• Why is he not already in jail if he raped you?
    CHARGE HIM WITH RAPE!!!

Too many pieces of shit like this guy get away with it because the women they rape are too scared to press charges. I know I was when it happened to me and my rapist went on to rape another girl. That wouldn't have happened if I had called the police right away.

If he's threatening you, charge him with that too. If he's following you and lurking outside of your home, charge him with stalking.

It is better to be safe than to be sorry.
    Call the police.

And I also agree with the first anon poster. If this is fake, then you need to get a life. This is NOT something to joke about.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 6:12 PM on May. 20, 2010

• I agree with the ladies suggesting to call the police. I will keep you in my prayers and hope that everything will be okay for you, and that SOB is put in prison for the rest of his natural life!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 6:13 PM on May. 20, 2010

• I went to the the police 2 days later and they said there wasnt enough evidence. ( He has family that are in law enforcement)
    Anonymous