do you think its tacky to wear shirts that have the brand on the front? Like "tommy" or "old navy".....

I think its kinda tacky. I think a small logo is okay but i hate seeing it in big letters like you are a rep for their company.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:08 PM on May. 20, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• ya it is. it's like "ya i paid 20 bucks to be an ad for this company"
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 6:09 PM on May. 20, 2010

• yeah i agree. but i dont wear too much old navy ... i do wear shirts that have DC, etnies, zoo york, etc. but those arent stores.. but they are brands.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 6:10 PM on May. 20, 2010

• i dont mind it...to each their own....i wear shirts with brand on them....sometimes i may not even like the brand the shirt is just comfy....like ie my work shirts and t shirts...i have a ton of them...( i work at Chilis) even on my days off i wear them sometimes. cuz they are comfy...i dont care if i am a walking billboard for them....i just like the way they fit and the material they are made of.
    Anonymous

• I'm not going to PAY to advertise for them so no, I don't wear shirts with names on them! Same goes for other things, like I won't buy a Coach purse with their logo fabric but I'll buy an all leather one.
    Anonymous

• I dont think its tacky, but it does make you a walking billboard..
    I dont think I own any shirts like that right now that I know of.. But I really dont think about it when shopping, if a shirt is comfortable & looks OK on me Im gonna get it! lol..
    I would like to say " I DO NOT BUY THEM" ... But really I just dont think of it when shopping :( Bad me.. Shouldnt be walking advertisement!!
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 9:14 PM on May. 20, 2010

• For my little boys, I'd let them wear it but if it's me - I just exercise or lounge around in them.
    mom23boys679

Answer by mom23boys679 at 2:28 PM on May. 21, 2010

• I don't like shirts with any kind of writing on them, I think they're all tacky.
    Laura2U

Answer by Laura2U at 4:09 PM on May. 21, 2010

• I don't think it's tacky at all. To each their own.
    Kharma25

Answer by Kharma25 at 7:29 PM on May. 23, 2010