What was the best....

vacation you have ever been on?

Where did you stay? and can you give a little review on your over all experience there?

Hubby and I have been to Maui for our honeymoon. We went to San Diego a couple of times and are going to go somewhere in July...just looking for some ideas and real experiences. Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:12 PM on May. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• my favorite vacation is tampa and st. petersburg, florida. theres so many nice places to stay, i love the st. pete beach, bush gardens is in tampa, disney world is an hour away. so many nice resturants. great weather. i love it there.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 6:14 PM on May. 20, 2010

• New Orleans in Feb, before Katrina.
    Camping with my family.
    I would love to go to San Fransisco to see the Redwoods, The Warf, and Ghirardelli Chocolate Factory.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 6:17 PM on May. 20, 2010

• we went to the pocano mountains and stayed in a little cabin in the woods. it was within walking disance of 3 water falls. it was beautiful! there was a little black bear that was a regular around the place. there were other cabins around but for all the trees we couldnt see them. it was about an hour from phillidelphia, which is an amazing city!
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 6:18 PM on May. 20, 2010

• TWo best vacations--with just my DH and I. One to Honolulu in 1969 for his R&R and the second was our 10th Anniversary ,a weekend in New Orleans.
    The best FAMILY vacation was an RV trip in California: trip to SanDiego, the Zoo and all. ANd then,we drove up the coast to LA, went to Disneyland and a tour of NBC Studios . Then up the coast to San Franciso and over to Sacramento to show our oldest daughter where she was born. Long time ago.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 6:39 PM on May. 20, 2010

• I've only been to a few places so far and I loved Sandals Negril, Jamaica. We went for our honeymoon 16 years ago. I'd go back in a heart beat if I had the money.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 8:11 PM on May. 20, 2010

• Thanks for all the wonderful ideas ladies, they all sound great!

Keep em' coming, I would love to hear about more.
    Anonymous