i am sad

hi, i am feeling really sad right now about something. i cant really say what but it has to do with my realationship. i need some incouraging words to lift me up. :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:13 PM on May. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• As bad as things seem right now, they wont be this way forever. Things always have a way of working themselves out.

Stay strong and look for the bright side. This too shall pass.

When I'm feeling down it helps me to think about things that make me happy. I'll look at pictures of my kids(if they're not with me), I'll think about good memories, I'll think about sitting in a room full of creamy milk chocolate and how it will help me lose weight, not gain it, lol.
    Thinking of happy and positive things always helps me. Even if just for a moment.

You'll get through this, whatever it is.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 6:19 PM on May. 20, 2010

• Maybe the Beauty from Ashes Group could help. Feel free to visit. It's very private.
    WomanOfGod7

Answer by WomanOfGod7 at 6:16 PM on May. 20, 2010

• hugs

Answer by admckenzie at 6:23 PM on May. 20, 2010

• just step out and by the time you get back you'll feel better GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 6:31 PM on May. 20, 2010

• Don't Worry Laila -May is right everything eventually works out. If it makes you feel any better 6 months ago my son was diagnosed with a mild form of autism then another month later I found out my husband was cheating and then a few months after that I was fired from my job and basically had a nervous breakdown but everything is turning around so don't worry! cheer up little camper!
    Anonymous

• Consider joining the peace corps. or at least volunteering so you gain a better perspective. Additionally, you really, really should go to university. Make that happen. :)
    Anonymous