Please help???

Im 5 months prego and just found out i have chylmadia...yes my partner cheated n me like a sick dog but im worried about my baby.. who has had it here and what was the babys outcome..my dr said baby will have lung and eye priblem

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:24 PM on May. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• as long as they put a cream and give you an iv with meds and treat the baby after birth the baby shouldnt have any problems your doctor is wack
    Anonymous

• I also found out i had chlamydia early on in my first pregnancy.  my guy had cheated on me as well.  all we had to do was take a round of antibiotics to get rid of it, so it wasn't even a concern when i gave birth, so to quote first answer, "your doctor is whack", lol.  It shouldnt be a concern when you find out about it early enough.

Anonymous