A Good Detox Diet?

While weight loss would be an added bonus, I really need a good overall system detoxification. I feel so run down and low on energy lately, and my immune system and allergies are horrid. A plan that takes one week to one month would be ideal.

KarmicChild

Asked by KarmicChild at 6:45 PM on May. 20, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Last summer I followed a detox program and loved it. I gained energy I forgot I had and lost 18 lbs. The weight has stayed off and I still feel great. I researched a lot before I started and found this program to be the best one for me. It is the only one that I found that replaces vital nutrients to your body. There is more info on my blog:

http://simplecleansing.blogspot.com/

If you want more info you can message me here or contact me throught he email address on my blog.

www.simplecleansing.com
    mom2threets

Answer by mom2threets at 7:29 PM on May. 20, 2010

• Try going macrobiotic for a few weeks. Jessica Porter has a great website: http://www.hipchicksmacrobiotics.com/

Answer by rkoloms at 7:40 PM on May. 20, 2010

• I used the Arbonne 7 day detox product. You can eat normal while you are doing it. It worked great for me. It's amazing the vitamins you can get out of the foods you eat when you cleanse the "crap" (no pun intended) out. I found that when I did it 3 months in a row (it's only for 7 days and only can do it once a month) I had the best result. Now I haven't done it in a while, but will probably do it again in the next hew months. Let me know if you would like info on it.
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 9:43 AM on May. 24, 2010