False negatives???

I've been TTC since March after being on Depo for 4yrs. I'm a week late. The last few months I've been on time (give or take a day). I've done 2 tests (1 a day before I was due for my period & 1 last night) & both came back negative. Is it possible to have false negatives? I haven't noticed any other symptoms that I can think of. I'm planning on doing another test tomorrow (1st thing in the AM). Could there be other reasons for being late?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:02 PM on May. 20, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• stress is a big factor a lot of times. any change in your life can cause it. if you have been working out. or there may just not be enough of the pregnancy hormone in your body yet to get a positive.
    Anonymous

• Cycles do change. You can't count on the calendar. Pick up a copy of "Talking Charge of Your Fertility" and learn to chart your unique cycle. I did that...pregnant the next month.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:16 AM on May. 21, 2010